Our Blue Mountains Tour
There is so much more to the Blue Mountains than just dashing up and back to the Three Sisters on the Motorway, like other tour companies do.
We take the circle route around the Blue Mountains where you will be amongst the wilderness the whole day and not see the same thing twice. Breathtaking scenery will unfold before you as we travel the back roads of the Blue Mountains. Visit Featherdale Wildlife Park where you will find the world’s largest collection of Australian native animals. See the koalas, hand-feed the kangaroos and see the dingoes and Tasmanian devils.
We stop in for a short break at a local family-owned orchard where you can buy fresh Australian produce straight from the farm. You'll see breathtaking scenery with plenty of photo opportunities as we travel along the Bells Line of Road to the top of the Blue Mountains and hear about the Australian native fauna that inhabits this world-heritage listed National Park. Learn first hand from Rob, who has been a volunteer with the Rural Fire Service for over 25 years, the natural effects that bush fires have on our ecology.
An a la carte lunch is included at the historic Mount Victoria Manor (circa 1876) in the heritage listed village of Mount Victoria. Most dietary requirements can be catered for.
Visit the Three Sisters and make the most of the opportunity to walk through the rainforest on an elevated boardwalk across the valley floor. You will have time to ride the Scenic Railway, Scenic Cable Car and Scenic Skyway at you own expense. For those wishing to stretch their legs a little further ask your guide about the Furber Steps down past Katoomba Falls to the valley floor.
Escape the hustle and bustle of peak hour traffic and return to Circular Quay on calm waters by River Ferry – a relaxing way to finish a memorable day.
The Blue Mountains tour departs the city Monday to Saturday daily. We offer complimentary pickups from most city hotels. Our latest departure time is 7.30 from Circular Quay, this early departure enables us to reach Featherdale Wildlife Park before most of the other tourist buses, giving you a more one on one experience with the animals.
|Child (4-12 years)||$99|
Fare Includes: Entry into Featherdale Wildlife Park, National Park fees, lunch and River Ferry return
A credit card surcharge applies to Visa, Mastercard and Amex. $AUD cash are also accepted.
- Featherdale Wildlife Park (www.featherdale.com.au) – we are one of the first groups to arrive at the park, giving you the feeling of having the park to yourselves. See the koalas, hand-feed the kangaroos, see the dingoes and the Tasmanian devils.
- Travel up to the Mountains via the scenic Bells Line of Road through the towns of Richmond, Bilpin & Bell
- We visit the more out of the way, quieter lookouts of the mountains giving you a more personalised tour.
- We also visit a local family owned orchard where you can buy fresh Australian produce straight from the farm before lunch.
- Lunch is included at theMount Victoria Manor (circa 1876) in the heritage listed village of Mount Victoria. Most dietary requirements can be catered for.
- We then visit Govetts Leap – a spectacular view of the Bridal Falls can be seen from this lookout
- The Three Sisters are viewed from Scenic World at Katoomba (www.scenicworld.com.au) here you can make the most of the opportunity to walk through the rainforest on an elevated boardwalk across the valley floor. You will also have time to ride the Scenic Railway, Scenic Cable Car and the Scenic Skyway at your own expense. For those wishing to stretch their legs a little further ask your guide about the Furber Steps down past Katoomba Falls to the valley floor.
- Leave the Mountains via the freeway and travel directly to the River Ferry terminal where you will travel back to Circular Quay and arrive by 6pm
This itinerary is designed to spend more time in the Mountains and less time on the freeway, which we are sure you will certainly appreciate at the end of the day. It is a flexible itinerary that can be adjusted to suit the changing seasons and weather.
You are advised to bring with you, comfortable walking shoes, a light jacket, your camera and in summer a hat, sunscreen and sunglasses.